Wednesday, January 13, 2010

El Paso News, Kfox Tv News

Ever El Paso police officer will soon have a semi-automatic rifle. They are getting them to be prepared in case the violence in Juarez spills over. While it is official that the police department will be buying the M4s some are questioning if the money could have been spent somewhere else.

7 comments:

Rosa M said...

why did you pick this topic?
does it mean something to you?

Isaac W. said...

Thats what i thought as well why would they spend money on weapons when it could be better spent on education or health care i guess they think we would be better protected with officers using those weapons in the streets.

Sezi Gurl said...

I think this story was a good idea to pick to discuss.

I Z A A K said...

Ever? This is incorrect young lady. It should be Every, but this is a good topic to discuss. You should tell more about this topic.

P.S - Wanna go to Juarez? ;]

YoliB said...

I think this is a very interesting, but I think that it will take a while until the Juarez violence spills over to the United States. GREAT JOB!!!:D

j1calderon13 said...

:) THATS A GOOD SUBJECT YOU GOT TO PUT UP :) Good Job!

CrystalF said...

Well this is a very interesting topic. Especially with everything that's happening in Juarez. Its also very detailed.